After booking your mini-session, you'll be sent a link via email to sign the online Portrait Contract. Your contract protects both of us in the event of an emergency, spells out what we agree upon as two separate parties, and also ensures that your rights as a client are met.
Your contract is sent and signed online, so it's super easy!
Your contract will include:
- a review of what your session includes
- a reminder of the cancelation policy and non-refundable fee
- an explanation of the copyright policy
- a brief description of how you can use your files (more detailed information is given in your print release)
- details about what would happen in the unlikely event of an emergency
- legal information about arbitration and indemnification
You'll read and sign your contract within 24 hours of receiving the link. Because mini-sessions are in high demand, without a signed contract, your spot will be forfeited and another client will be given the opportunity to sign up in your place.